How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?Mark Davis
When you have a soft copy of any document and you need it in hard copy your mind instantly think about Printer. The printer is a basic requirement for all users in this digital world. There is no doubt that Epson Printers is one of the best printers that you can find in the market today. But best doesn’t mean to be perfect. Sometimes you may be suffering from the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97.
If you are continuously using Epson printer for a very long time sometimes an error occurs without any warning or signs. If you need to recover with this error some indicator is given on the printer that tells you how to resolve this issue. The Printer indicates that turn off and turn on the printer, maybe the error might be solved. Usually, the Printer shows this Error during the time of printing the printing machine stop printing the prints and shows a message that Error Code 0x97 occurred.
Epson printers providing good services and features to their users. the features of this are given below-
- Epson printers are ink-jet
- These printers create a digital image.
- It provides a facility of color printing, photocopy, scanning, and
- They offer USB and Wireless connections.
- These printers are extremely fast and give color print in just 62 to 70 seconds.
The Error Code 0x97 has occurred because of the internal hardware issues of the printer. The Error Code 0x97 generally signifies that the error occurred due to corrupt registry entry on the device. And, it might be possible that you are initiating the process of printing and the print head is unable to read. Because of occurring Error Code 0x97 effect your operating system also.
Causes behind Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Below the list, I mentioned all causes by which this Epson Printer Error code 0x97 occurred.
- Registry Errors
- Active X Errors
- Wear and Tear from usage
- Fragmented Files
- Hardware/RAM decline
- Internal Hardware Fault
- Scan Mechanism Jam
- Power Surges
Try to avoid these causes which appear because of users mistake. Keep your eyes on what and when Error Code 0x97 occurred so you can easily troubleshoot your problem get easily solution of your Error.
How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0X97?
The steps given below that requires some technical knowledge so that you can easily operate your printer how to use it. If you are in the problem of Error Code 0x97 and you need to solve this issue. Follow these steps in the ascending order you can easily solve in the very less time. Thes steps are easy to understand and follow. Here are some methods are given below to help you out with the Error Code 0x97-0-
Method 1 – Unplug and Plugin
- Firstly, check the printer if any waste or jammed paper is stuck on it if you find any paper then remove it.
- Remove all ink that is filling in the printer.
- Unplug every USBs and cable that are connected to the printer.
- Once you have to disconnect the printer then power off the printer by pressing the power button because if you didn’t power off the power button and if you on the button after some time it may discharge any residual current in the printer.
- Now connect the all USBs and cables so that easily restart your printer.
- Now the last step turned on your printer and check for the Error Code 0x97.
These steps are easy to follow and solve your problem. But still, if you are facing any problem regarding the Error Code 0x97. Then the last option is to connect with Epson Printers Customer Service which is always available to resolve the problem of their users. Call to the Toll-Free Number of Epson Printer Support.