How to Install Brother Printer on Windows Operating System?Mark Davis
The printer is one of the basic requirements all users have in this digital world. Printer helps you by making your work easy and simple. It can convert document and files in a printing form in a few seconds. The printer is used by almost every users such as home, offices, and businesses. There is a number of companies in the market which serves different models of the printer in the market and Brother is one of them.
Brother printer is best for providing quality printers and services. Brother printer is available in the market with different models which include wired printers and wireless printers. The printer much saves time and efforts of the users. Brother is one of the best printers in the market these days. But still, the Windows users are facing lots of problem during the time of installation of Brother Printer on Windows operating system.
We are providing you complete guide which helps you in the installation process. The steps are very easy and simple to follow. b\But if you are facing any problem while following the steps or unable to install the Brother printer then the Brother Printer experts are available 24*7 to support you. To get instant support, dial the toll-free number of Brother Printer customer support.
Procedure to Install Brother Printer on Windows Operating System
Although the steps are easy to follow and surely help you in installing the Brother printer if you follow in ascending order so that it saves your much time and take fewer efforts. The steps are given below-
- Go to the “Control Panel”
- Then, go to the “Hardware And Sound” option
- And finally, go to “Device And Printers” option
- Click on the top-right hand to “Add a Printer” option
- Select “Add a network” wireless or Bluetooth printer and then, click on the Next button.
- Now Windows Will scan for the printer and if found, then, select the printer and click on the Next button.
- If the printer is not listed on add a Network, then click on the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and skip to add a printer by name or IP address.
- Now, Select to “Add a printer using a TCP/IP ”
- Then, click on the Next option.
- Now, type Your Printer IP Address and click on the Next button.
- For Printer IP Address Login To Your Wireless Router
- Here your printer is connected and IP Address of the printer.
- Now, you can use this IP address to connect to your printer.
After completing the above-mentioned procedure, you can install the Brother Printer on Windows operating system. But if you need any technical issue then contact the Brother Printer Support. The Experts and technicians are available 24*7 to assist you. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Brother Printer customer support.