Steps To Install or Replace Brother Printer TonerMark Davis
Brother printer has become a well-established household name in the market. This leading brand not only gives value for money but it is also providing the amazing printing service. A number of people are using brother printer printing service on the globe. It is providing some amazing services such as- scanning, faxing and long-lasting printing. Brother printer reputation is so remarkable that its patented technology and products used by most of the people.
Nowadays, we are getting a concern from the Brother Printer user that they want to know a simple process to install Brother Printer tones. So for the user’s convenience, we are providing a simple way to install toner easily. In this post, you will find a simple process to save your time and efforts.
How to install Brother Printer Toner easily?
- To do this, you need to open the front cover of the printer and pull out the drum unit. Then place the assembly on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to ignore spilling or scattering the toner.
- Now you need to hold down the lock lever that is placed on the right side of the drum unit, you have to remove the toner cartridge from the drum while pulling the toner cartridge out of the drum.
Please note: Carefully handle the toner cartridge cover. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes, then immediately you need to wipe it or wash it with the help of cold water.
- Now, insert the new toner cartridge and place the used toner into the aluminum bag and recycle it or discard it according to local regulations.
- You need to wait to insert the toner cartridge until instantly before starts the installation process on your device.
- If a toner cartridge is left unpacked for an extended period, the toner life is shortened.
- You have to use only a branded Brother Toner Cartridge like- TN-430 or TN-460 that is specially formulated to ensure top print quality.
- If you have used another brand of toner cartridge then may your machine’s warranty have been void.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to issues caused by the use of 3rd party Toner, 3rd party Toner cartridge or 3rd party Drum unit.
- Carefully rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- After that, you need to remove the protective cover.
- Now you are able to install a new toner cartridge into the drum until it clicks into place.
- You need to clean out all of the primary corona wire that is placed at the inside of the drum unit by carefully sliding the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Now, secure the blue tab to the home position before starts the re-installation process the drum unit assembly.
- Now start the reinstall the drum unit and then close the front cover of the printer.
We hope that this post will help you to install Brother Printer toners on your machine.