Know How to Update Brother Printer Firmware From a Windows Computer?Mark Davis
In the current time, Brother is the most famed and reputed printer manufacturing company in the market. The Brother printer has some excellent features like- fast printing, scanning, various premium quality outputs and easy-to-use. But as we know, it’s a machinery service, and if you have to face any issue with this service, then we will recommend you to upgrade your brother printer firmware.
If you are trying to do it then in this article we are discussing some simple steps to update your Brother Printer firmware from a windows computer. If you have trouble any issue, then definitely the given steps will help you complete this process successfully. Please follow provides simple manual steps to update your brother printer firmware.
A Process to Update Brother Printer Firmware For Windows Users:
You will get some simple step to complete firmware update process successfully. You need to follow each given steps.
- First of all, you need to download “Firmware update tool” from the Brother Printer official website.
Note- Please remember the updating your firmware will delete some information such as saved print information and more. We will suggest you that read the installation notes before starting the firmware update tool. You can see your information and installation notes by clicking on “Download and Information” during the download process. This firmware update procedure will be take up to 15 minutes. After starting the firmware update process do not restart or turn off your computer until the process is completing.
- After completing the downloading process of firmware update tool, go to the location where you have saved and double-click on it to run the file to your desired location.
- Now, downloaded security software will show you an option to Run, Save, or Cancel.
- Then, click on the “RUN” option and then click on the “CONTINUE” option.
- Now, select your machine from the mentioned list and click on the “Next” option.
- Now, you will get a message about the type of data collected during the firmware update. Now, click on the “I accept,” if you agree to permit this information to be obtained.
- Then, you will get a message about the type of information that will be removed from the machine during the firmware update.
- Now, click on the “Next” option.
Note- If you are suing any password then enter your password for the machine starting and click on the “OK” option to continue it.
- Then, you will see the update process will start, wait until, this process will take up to 15 minutes.
Note- Do not turn off the machine and do not restart your computer during this update process.
- After completing the firmware process, you will see a message “Successfully Completed” on your device screen.
- Then, you will see two options- select one of the alternative from both given options:
- Click on the “Continue”: If you want to update another machine, then you need to repeat from STEP 3 for updating that machine.
- Click on the “Done”: If you want to finish updating firmware process.
- Now, restart your device and check your brother printer firmware has updated or not.
Brother Printer Customer Support Toll-free Number:
If you face any trouble with this above-given Brother Printer firmware updating process, please contact Brother Printer Customer Support. The Brother printer customer support team consist of highly trained who can give a highly maintain suggestions for your all issues.
So please, no need to conflict anymore with any Brother Printer related issue, just dial on Brother Printer customer toll-free number. It’s a free and 24* 7 available service for the Brother Printer consumers. We make sure that the brother Printer technician will give you an easy and the best solution for your issue, even they will be able to resolve a most complex issue without even breaking a sweat.